Feb 4, 2010

Sassy! And The City

I have already blogged about Sassy! quite a few times in my own blog, but I'm still very excited every time designer Ivy Burner comes up with something new, so imagine my delight when I got this package from her for review...

All dressed up and nowhere to go....



Sitting all lady-like while waiting for the bus...



Forget the lady-like part *lol*



Maybe I should put these killer heels to good use *grin*



Outfit: City Girl from Sassy! (review copy)
Shoes: Captive from Pelletteria Morrisey--140L
Hair: Phoebe from ETD--1L
Bag: Mai from Puddles--free (Shoes and Accessories Hunt)
Jewellery: Night Tinker from Shine Jewellery

Well, in the end, the bus didn't come so I had to walk home, and these killer heels almost keeeeeeeld me instead!!! LOL


P.S. Thank you again Ivy for such a lovely outfit!!! xxxxx


This is Lisa signing off once again from Tesh's blog at:


http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment