Nov 16, 2009

Schoolgirl Lost En Route To Disneyland

Once upon a time, this naughty li'l schoolgirl (moi) decided to ditch school and head to Disneyland for a day of fun. What could possibly happen?
Strange, I always thought my school was in a better neighborhood. These grafitti walls are sure purdy tho.
Well I might be lost, but at least my pants are fabby. Aren't these "slashes" of asymmetrical red plaid (on the inside of the leg) totally brill? I'm so living for these black leather half-gloves. Plus my red bow Minnie ears are way cute. -- Lemme tellya when you're sad, lost and alone, it's such a comfort to rely upon your own steely-strong fashion sense. I was totally congratulating myself on my stylistic clear-headedness when I bumped into Weird Guy.
"Hey there Disney girl. You lost? You want some candy?"
Um, no thanks Weird Guy. Interesting hat hair situation you got goin' on tho.

"Well can I film you for a minute then?"
"How's about a game of Twister?"
At this point, an unfriendly Rottweiler suddenly appeared + started attacking Weird Guy. (Seriously. They appear outta nowhere in the Silent Hill SIM + start biting you). Miraculously at the same exact moment, a busload of senior citizens en route to Disneyland stopped + cheerfully offered me a lift. Here I am running for their bus (carefully, 'cuz my superhigh stilettos wouldn't let me run too fast).
I was glad to be rid of Weird Guy. I mean he was super friendly + all, but his fashion choices so did not go with my outfit.

Finally, Disney! I was way excited for the teacups ride.
Dumbo is one of my favorite characters. Who can resist an elephant in a neck ruffle? When I spotted him I just had to rock a li'l pose. And since it was getting cold, I slipped on my matching cropped black jacket. Aren't these puffy half-sleeves + high collar too good?
School has been a real snoozefest lately, so tomorrow I think I'll head to Sea World. Lesson of the day: arrange mode of transportation beforehand.

Love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who forever wants to live at Disneyland)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING DETAILS:
Pants, collar, tie + driving gloves + jacket: Indyra Originals - Fairfield Prep - Candy Apple Schoolgirl
Minnie Mouse ears: Duboo - Minnie's Ears
Shoes: Indyra Originals - Coquette Noir Olivia (black)
Hoops: U&R Dogs - L'Isle Joyeuse - 10 min camping gift - free
Skin: Curio - GP Sundust Frex [Dark] Vixen-Gunmetal2
Eyes: Negaposi - Glass Eyes (Raven) - $30L
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: Truth - Polly (Caramel) - $25L sale
Bracelet: The Body Politik - Tahitian Pearl Bracelet Gold - MM board gift - free
Balloon: Kue - daily gatcha gift - free
Poses include those by: Shoen,
Flowey, Posies and Sycophancy
Shot in-world at the urban cityscape SIM of Silent Hill and Magicland Fantasyland

Special thanks to 1 of my longtime favorite stores Indyra Originals for delivering such a killer retake on schoolgirl style. Special thanks also to Duboo for your absolutely darling Minnie ears. Both of your special pieces are what inspired this post!

A very special thanks to my friend and SLexy Fashionista model Ethan Kanahoe for so graciously posing as Weird Guy (perv cam included). Lotsa giggles followed these pix since Ethan is one of the most normal (i.e., favie) people I've ever met in SL. Mwuah E!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss Teshan you were a bad girl skipping school! But if its for fashion I think it is O.K.! ^^ I want, got to get the INDYRAS pants……now next on my list…

Dorothy Button said...

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a twister! You read my mind minnie (cutest minnie to ever exist.) Rottweilers are scary, but not as scary as Weird Guys with candy and cameras. I luh you! xoxo

Unknown said...

*offers Dorothy a candybar with a winning smile and a bit of whitty banter* Hey. All I offered was protection from the dogs and candy. I swear the bus was not mine! I had no idea you were gonna put the Twister shots in there Tesh. My flexibility scares even me at times.

Weird Guy/Drummer/Flunky #2/Ethan Kanahoe.

Post a Comment