May 11, 2010

Purple Haze

Hi there mah frugalistas. You simply must pick up these drop dead gorges, shiny candy purple, double ankle strap stilettos that are free by Tara, which were so le good that I just had to build a look around them. Yummies.
These heels were screaming for something girlie girl + the latest $10L May group gift by My Precious, with its flowy, iridescent magenta skirt, fit nicely. A black leather + pearls collar by Atelier AM added a li'l something extra to this look.
Anyone in the mood for some free hair might want to take a stroll thru Savoir Hair, which has gathered tons of free gifties from creators across the grid. This "Geode" color in this free style by Exile has subtle gold lowlights which are just lovely.
I'm also showing the latest Glam Affair sale skin at The Dressing Room. -- I have to say I luhs this pretty shimmer to the face, which is so great set off by these dark brows + golden-nude lips. Some "Fairy Eyes" I recently scooped by Negaposi, in this gorges dark eggplant hue + a golden glow, finished this golden plum look.
"Purple Haze" is not just a song by the immortal Hendrix. Love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who kisses the sky all the time whilst wearing purple)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

"Purple haze all in my brain
Lately things just don't seem the same
Actin' funny, but I don't know why
'Scuze me while I kiss the sky. . ."
-J. H.

STYLING CREDITS

Shoes: Tara - Superb High Heels Purple/White - group gift (join group for $0L; touch sign) - free
Skin: Glam Affair @ The Dressing Room - Sofia Tan skin - makeup 11 (Dressing Room) -
$70L
Dress: My Precious - Agnes May Dress - group gift -
$10L
Hair: Exile @ Savoir Hair - Susan (Geode) -
free
Eyes: Negaposi - Fairy Eyes - Moonlight
Ring: Ruru@Pino - Morpho (Dark) - camping prize -
free
Tattoo: Kanival Tattoo - 86. Grunge Mania - lucky dance prize -
free
Black leather + pearls collar: Atelier AM - AA fur tippet A *black
Gloves: Phoenix Rising - Intentions Lace Gloves (part of Intentions dress)
Poses by: Long Awkward Pose
Shot at: Japan Tempura Island