May 9, 2010

Hair of the Goddess

Quickie post to show you a fabby free blonde goddess/Vegas showgirl hair by Alli&Ali Designs that I saw on Karla Scorbal's blog here that's out today (hurry to still grab it). Karla's blog also recently featured this free see-thru top (hello nips!) + full skirt ensemble by A Skin and Shapes. Strolling thru Zeus' golden temple, I was inspired to put these 2 pieces together for a notty goddess girl look.
So this Zeus guy behind me? Yeah um, don't mess with his bird. I poked it by accident + let's just say this Greek god dude wasn't real thrilled.
I've been checking the Virtual Diva store for new skins + they seem to feature a new one in the present on the desk often. This free skin I'm wearing is one of the many gifties I've gotten there; the freckles especially are rather cute.
Big hair is always a big yay. Love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who wants wear big hair to work tomorrow)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Slave outfit: A Skin and Shapes - Submissive Ice Gift (buy sign on wall) - free
Hair: Alli&Ali Designs - A&A Cynthia Hair Platinum - Hair Voting Present 7th May 2010 - free
Skin: Virtual Diva - Precios Cream (this gift is no longer set out, but there's another new skin gift out for free on the counter + MM board) - previously free
Poses by: Izumiya - free
Shot at: Temple of Zeus