Mar 2, 2010

Viva La Diva

This tres glam 1-shoulder, single-bewbie free bodysuit by Boom struck me as something the almighty Beyonce might slip into for her "Diva" video, so I had to title this post accordingly. I luhs the simplicity + naughty glamour of this minimalist bodysuit: I mean just check out this double ruffle situation on the shoulder + the hip. -- It's so diva. As in, sprawled out somewhere on a chaise lounge in The Riviera, with champagne, diva.
The white latex 'kini I'm wearing underneath comes from Nyoko's Wears, one of my oldest fave stores which specializes in the. teensiest. bikinis. that you ever did see. Seriously, their shiny latex is some of the nicest on the grid + their 'kinis might just redefine itsy-witsyness. (Of course, I own one in every color). There's also a shiny body oil here that's fun to play with, for anyone who's into that over-the-top sexy kinda thing.
Hair whores like moi know that it can be challenging to find big, curly styles that move softly around the face. I scooped this style at !SyDS!, which is currently offering several unapologetically big + flexi hairs for free in their lucky boards. This style I'm wearing comes with butterflies above the head + even a separate butterfly for your nose! These are so worth a stalk.
These shoes were another hard-to-find "score" for me: excellent nude-colored heels. These patent leather ones have a sophisticated, matte shine + were too prettily textured for me to pass up. (I scooped these for $100L at the Nardcotix moving sale last Friday; not sure if this is still going on). Plus this glossy caramel color was just yums.
Finally what's a diva without a doll? This free sheep doll came to me courtesy of the Katat0nik subscribo. It tickles me how this cutie pie looks just a tad evil at the same time. All he needs is a li'l WUV. Awwws.
There's a li'l bit o' diva in all of us -- especially at the start of the week. Love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who lives for diva moments)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS:

Bodysuit: Boom @ Palamos Island - Summer Sarong (White) - Palamos Gift - free
Hair: !SyDS! - Ecce homo/Enchant (LB ver.) - lucky board prize (join group for
$0L to click the board) - free
Bikini (worn underneath): Nyoko's Wears - Kini Latex White
Shoes: Nardcotix - Rebekah Pumps Chocolate
Skin: Curio - :GP: Acorn Frex [Light] Cupid-Amore 2
Lashes:
Glow Studio - Vingue - eyeliner A colour changing
Eyes:
Negaposi - Glass eyes - Violet
Sheep doll: Katat0nik - *kata0nik* (clown) Katty Black Sheep Doll - subscribo gift -
free
Poses by: Flowey, !SyDS!, pda