Mar 27, 2010

Cage Me In This Urban Jungle

I was wandering thru the stunning urban build of Kowloon when amidst the avalanche of weekend sales notices, I got a notecard that Tyranny Designs skins were on sale for $400L for 1 week. This is the "Dinah" skin that I scooped, featuring this luscious red berry lip and a full "lower apple" of the cheek. So girlish + lovely, especially with the free Hal*Hina hair gift, this time in shiny soft black hue I just lurve. See how it's the awes?
I was in a gritty pritty gal kinda mood, so I slipped on the new Luck Inc. "Tease Dress," which has these unusual "curling" prims that fold over les bewbies + lace-up strings holding together the sliver-ish fabric panels. The colors from this store are always so rich, making their smexeh styles all that much more fun to wear.
I don't know about you, but I always like to wear my barely-there dresses whilst posing in a giant cage.
Ya kinda need some pasties (like these free blood red ones from Dark Eden) to parade around in this thing in public. You also get another version of this dress that provides more cover, but hey, who wants to wear that version? Heh.

Here's a quick beauty shot of these heel-less candy apple red beauties by Stiletto Moody *mwuahs Dancer Dallagio*. I've been dying to shoot these for some time but was waiting for a supernotty dress to show 'em off with. Check.
This free new purse gift by Apple May Designs really came in handy, 'cuz as you can see, there ain't nowhere to hold any of my stuff in this teensy dress.
OMGAH is that a big cockroach! These urban jungle SIMs have some truly scary stuff here.
In case anyone doesn't know, every week I scour the grid for lovely gifties + put them all on a list (yes I am just that insane, er, I mean shoppingz obsessed). So anyone in the mood for some premium freebies scoopage can click the subscribo here to get a free copy of my "Better Quality Freebies" list that I distribute every week in-world. (To get today's list, which I just sent out, click the subscribo, then "History," then "7"). This list is the only thing this subscribo sends out (basically I just needed a way to manage the # of people who wanted it + apparently I have no more short-term memory left, hee hee).

Enjoy the weekend (+ weekend sales!) Love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who knows a thing or two about one RL urban jungle)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS:
Skin: Tyranny Designs - Dniah in Fall - Toast (bare3) - w/light nostril - $400L sale (1 week only)
Dress: Luck Inc. - Tease Dress Burgundy
Shoes: Stiletto Moody - Bare Judy (Badseed Red)
Hair: Hal*Hina - Haru - Honey Blonde - Hal*Hina group gift (activate tag + touch sign; new!) - free
Purse: Apple May Designs - Punky Purse - Blood Red -
free
Pasties: Dark Eden - Bloodrage Pasties - free
Eyes: Negaposi - Glass Eyes (Raven)
Bracelets: Mandala - Takara Bangle/Buddha Cream
Socks: Naive - Double Socks Red
Tattoo: Etch'd - FL Cropped Top (sorry, for the life of me I cannot find this SLURL anywhere!)
Poses by:
Flowey and pda (store closed)