Mar 25, 2010

Pardon Moi While I Strangle This Bunneh

I happened upon these suuuperfun colorful "fingerpaints" tattoos at Etch'd + I just had to build a look around them. These playful swipes of body paint across my arms, back of thighs + chest were so fitting for my crayon color mood.
This retro-striped minidress I'm wearing is the newest creation from Hucci + features this rather spectacular side ruffle. I really like this luscious color combo of candy grape purple and nude beige too; as my friend Dream might say, it's drama mama good. *mwuahs Eboni Khan*
I'm also showing what's gotta be one of the best jewelry finds this week: these absolutely gorges sherbert pink cuffs by Mandala, scoopable for the whopping price of $1L. Just in time for warm weather feminine styles. To. Die.
This free poor li'l guy got sent to me just in time for him to get strangled by my fashionista poses. Poor bunneh goes Gaaack! He even has a little sign (presumably 'cuz he can't talk). -- Hey, fashion is brutal. There are casualties.
The newest free Hal*Hina hair group gift is really worth a grab. It's a soft, pretty bob style with a little barrette in front; you get the whole color fatpack in the gift. And even though I'm not showing it, the "soft black" color in the fatpack gift is one of the nicest blacks I've seen on the grid. Take it from someone who lurves me some black hair.
My free socks + shoes, in this fabulous blue and green combo, were also tres perfect for my crayon colorful mood (see the Styling Credits for pic). *mwuahs* to mah girl Val Chau for showing me these awes finds!

A li'l color has tremendous perky mood powers. Love + fashionista kisses to all!

PS. Got no time to SLURL today, pls use the blog sidebar or hit me in-world if ya need any of 'em!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who would much rather color all day than work)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS:

Dress: Hucci - Free Flow - Bubblegum (new!)
Hair: Hal*Hina - Haru - Honey Blonde - Hal*Hina group gift (activate tag + touch sign; new!) -
free
Tattoo: Etch'd - Fingerpaints (new!)
Cuffs bracelets: Mandala - Summer Pink Bangles -
$1L
Socks: NUT - Albero Art Festival gift -
free
Shoes: Green Stilettos - FEMDOM group gift 2010 (activate tag + touch sign) -
free
Headband: Glow Studio - Gold Duck Hairband
Ring: Donna Flora - Pink Ring
Skin: Curio - :GP: Sundust [Dark] Winter-Toasty 1
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Aurora Freebie -
previously free
Strangled Bunnie: ANA_Mations - ANA_HelpMe Bunneh - subscribo gift -
free