Oct 25, 2010

Messy Marvin

I was halfway thru my morning pastry when I remembered that I should prolly share with you. Please 'scuze the mess; I couldn't decide which flavor, so I just had to sample 'em all. *licks fingers*
This delightfully messy free "sprinkles face" skin by Esuga has already surfaced on the feeds, but it was too yummehs to pass up for a pic. -- Aren't frosting + sprinkles + powdered sugar a reason to live? I think so!

Extra toppings love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who can be a Messy Marvin)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Skin: Esuga - Noe-icingsprinkles-blondebrow-medium/Bust
- lucky board prize - free
Tattoo: Para Designs - Star Blast Tattoo - lucky chair prize - free
Makeup: Kyoot - Kyoot Makeup - Smokey (Purple) - $50L Fridays sale (NOTE: this sale item was still $50L at last check)
Hair: Truth - Sabrina Streaked - honey *mwuahs Truth Hawks*
Dress: Katat0nik - *katat0nik* (dk pink) Beary
Bear hat: El'n - Teddy Uniform Hood w/out hair (store closed; creator Eln Alter)
Necklace + earrings: Violet Voltaire - {Violet Voltaire}LollipopGuildSetRainbow
Nails: Tres Blah - -tb- Nail Colour (Candy)
Doughnuts: Concrete Flowers - Yummy Donuts -one hand- (wear!)
Pose: Kyoot - free