Oct 13, 2010

Lost Without My Teddy

It's official: I have crossed over to the dark side. Official Viewer, O how I loathe thy clumsy interface. But O how I worship thee's yummie-licious shadows. Grrrr. *Kicks the official viewer, then reluctantly kisses it*
Here I am scoping out the local shipyard for some shadows action. I slipped on the free striped minidress with a floofy skirt by Evie's Closet (which btw created 1 of my fave SL items of all time for Halloween last year: a "floating" halo of wearable candy, sooo cute). I was so preoccupied with the whole shadows thing that I only accessorized this look with a free fur collar by Heart Softens + my adorable new teddy, who luckily helped guide me home.

Mixed feelings love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who's still trying to activate shadows in Imprudence without crashing)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Dress: Evie's Closet - *Evie's Closet* Fable - (Lucky Chair) Halloween 2010 - lucky chair gift - free
Fur collar: Heart Softens - .+*HS*+. Farmuf Black - group gift - free
Hair: Maitreya - Uma - Walnut
Skin: Lara Hurley Skin - Lara Hurley-Leah smokey1-nude lips gloss/Pale
B
oots: Glow Studio - [glow] Narcissus Shoes (DU4) by Anemysk Karu
Bear: Feather - =F=TeddyBear_Brown_B
Eyes: Negaposi - Fantastic Eyes - Grave
Pose: Idea Motus (buy gift box for $0L) - free