Feb 27, 2013

Tooters.

Some lovely casual goodies for you today, the star of which has gotta be this artfully mussed, shaggy chin-length "Kenzie" style by Truth (one of my top faves in recent releases; sooo love it in the 2-tone "Barbie" color) which I thought paired so nicely with So Many Styles creator Irie Campese's brand-new casual separates. Some furry friends decided to hitch a ride, in the form of Intrigue Co.'s Katharine McGinnis' soon-to-be-released new plushies at the next round of The Arcade, which opens in a few days. (Beware the walrus tho' -- he toots!) Hehe.
I'm also showing you the newest "Thursday" skin by Essences. -- It's rare that a newish skin brand will make me stray from my usual faves, but I must admit I've fallen hard for this intelligentsia face, especially framed by this heavy bangs hair. I'm looking forward to seeing what new fresh faces creator Inka Mexicola will be dreaming up!

And in other news, Shop Free*Style opens today, so I thought I'd show you the fun, useless things that G & I's tiny li'l store Flasher will be contributing. The pink striped mouth straw that I'm wearing here is included in the "Creative Juices" set; I must also say that it was superfun trying my hand at making vendor signs (something I've never done before). Thank God for Photoshop!
Rootin' tootin' love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe

http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Hair: Truth - Kenzie - barbie (new!) *mwuahs Truth Hawks* 
Skin: Essences - Thursday Light Rose (new!) *mwuahs Inka Mexicola*
Pants: {SMS} - Carrot Pants Lime XXS (new!) *mwuahs Irie Campese*
T-shirt: {SMS} - Loose Tee Camera Camel XXS (new!) *mwuahs Irie Campese*
Animals: Intrigue Co. @ The Arcade - Plushie Pals - Circus - Belle the Bear, Houdini the Walrus, Squee the Panda, Stilts the Giraffe, Razzle the Pony, Dandy the Lion, Chuckles the Clown (coming soon!) *mwuahs Katharine McGinnis* 
Phone: : ) BCC. - LOVE Phone  Yellow2 (R-Hand) *mwuahs Sophia Harlow*
Pink striped straw (comes with "Creative Juices" juicebox): Flasher @ Shop Free*Style - Creative Juices (buy sign in 1st corner area as you walk in, near fireplace!) - $10L
White & gold bangles: *MM* on Marketplace - Gold/Resin Bangles - $10L 
Shoes: [Blossom] @ Shop Free*Style - Watermelon T-Strap Shoes Gatcha - $25L per play 
Pose: -no wow- [wild thing] free set - subscribo gift - free