Dec 8, 2010

Fallen Angel

I recently checked out the $50-$100L German designer shopping event called The Couturiers Loft that hasn't seemed to inundate the feeds yet (actually when I visited, I was the only one there). *hears crickets chirping*
I scooped a couple of good finds that I wanted to show ya. This smexeh IrEn skin comes with dramatic wing tats over both the eyes + privates (you get both this skin + wings for $100L); I wanted a sultrier lip, so I slipped on 1 of the gajillion colors in a $40L lipstick tat pack by Glamorize that's been really growing on me (lip tattoos don't always "fit" me, but these seem to work just fine). I thought these chunky $100L seagull platforms by Magnifico were such a fun grab too.

Angelic love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who's no angel)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Ha
ir: Truth - Jersey - espresso *mwuahs Truth Hawks*
Skin: IrEn for The Couturiers Loft @ WDB - .:The Fallen (includes skin + wings) - $100L
Lipstick: Glamorize - .:Glamorize:. Smart Mouth Lips - Diva
Shoes: Magnifico for The Couturiers Loft @ WDB - [ m ] Plateau Heel (Black) - $100L
Nails: Dutch Touch - ::DT:: Nailpolish - Fuchsia - paid group gift - free
Pose:
Long Awkward Pose