Dec 18, 2010

Shopping for Christmas.

Hi! So the other day, Tesh invited me to be a guest blogger, this is my first post, and my name is Ashe Anthony. Hope that you like my post!

Introductions aside, I have some news. One of my favorite hair stores, Fab-U-lous released some new hair today and I'm wearing one of the styles below. I just heard that PARALLEL LOVE is closing on the 20th and when I went there, everything was 20L or 30L for the closing sale! I recommend you go here before it closes. Finally, Alphavillain is part of 50L Friday this week, with a new top and glasses that I loved so I nabbed them up. Somehow, this ended up looking like I was shopping for Christmas.

Shopping for Christmas. - half

Shopping for Christmas. - full

(hair) Fab-U-lous Chanel (Black), 150L *new!*
(skin) L.Fauna {Lola. Dark 2} Fresh, 850L
(eyes) JM:Mai eye_limpid brown, 100L
(tattoo lashes) [[Mozz]] Tattoo Layer Eyelashes - 02, 100L *pack of 9!*
(glasses) Alphavillain Jean-Luc Glasses, 50L *for 50L Friday 12/17! limited time price*
(top) Alphavillain - Le Mepris Long-Sleeved Tee, 50L *for 50L Friday 12/17! limited time price*
(jacket) PARALLEL LOVE Cardigan Green, 30L *closing sale until 12/20!*
(jeans) Willow~ Coal Jeans, 125L
(bag) Berries Inc. tote bag *old freebie, not available*
(shoes) Sand Shack Surf Co. - Parker Knit Boots - Snow
(pose) Mela's *old freebie, not available*
(scene) CandyDoll Mainstore


Bye for now,
Ashe Anthony