Nov 9, 2012

Dove Gray.

Creator Drinkinstein Sorbet always turns it out for her monthly Collabor88 creations, and I've fallen hard for her brand-new saucy bodysuit + skirt combo in this soft dove gray hue. More color pop in the form of oversized opaque gem rings + 2-tone suede draped boots by Hucci (both also new at Collabor88) finished this ensemble; a free sparkly ruby-toned clutch + this free mischievously plump teddy made my trip to the library today feel a bit more girlie.
And this is the new Laq "Saga" skin that everyone's been buzzing about. 
This skin was interesting for me since typically, matte skins aren't my personal favorite; that being said, I did enjoy the "softened" quality of this innocent face (I also very much liked this unusual brick red-colored lip stain). For my avi however, I think I still prefer the natural "glowy" quality of the other Laq skins more (like the "Mima" skin I'm wearing in the 1st pic above, which remains 1 of my hands-down faves today).
 
Dove gray love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS
  
Hair: Truth - Swift - lava (new!) *mwuahs Truth Hawks*  
Bodysuit & skirt: The Sea Hole @ Collabor88 - Painted Desert Bodysuit - Dove; Painted Desert (MESH) Mini S - Dove (new!) *mwuahs Drinkinstein Sorbet* 
Boots: ::HH:: Hucci @ Collabor88 - Roseau Booties - Desert Grey/Desert Flower (new!) *mwuahs Eboni Khan*
Rings: (Yummy) @ Collabor88 - Boho Ring - Green (new!) *mwuahs Polyester Partridge*   
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass (M) *mwuahs Ikon Innovia*
Hair feathers: Tram - Peacock hair accessory B *mwuahs Moca Loup*
Pearl necklace: (Yummy) - Simple Pearl Necklace *mwuahs Polyester Partridge* 
Tights: {nestle my bosom} - albino peacock tights (creator Demi Ellisson) - previously free  
Aqua charm earrings & necklace: [glow] studio - Ocean Necklace (gold) & Ocean Earrings (FB) 
Clutch: [HANDverk] - Red Scale Clutch.gift - subscribo gift - free 
Bear: FATEwear on Marketplace - "Friendship Bear" (creator Damien Fate) - free
Nails: Izzie's - Metal Stripe Nails (new!) 
Pose: Le Poppycock - *Sweet Cheek* (new!) *double mwuahs Julliette Bade & Olivia Lalonde*