Oct 23, 2010

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

I couldn't help but think of Kelis' catchy tune (maybe 'cuz she's worn my jewelry in RL, hehe) when I remembered my fave strawberry milkshake treat by Love Soul, to which I couldn't resist adding the matching mini-milkshake earrings. *slurps my milkshake loudly*
I'm diggin' the 2-tone hairs new by Truth this week. This new "Jackie" style comes with the usual color-change streaks + bow options; I personally really like the half-up styles for an everyday look. So handy for when you wanna show off your earrings + such. *mwuahs Truth Hawks*

Slurpy love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who craves milkshakes with cheeseburgers. Mmmm)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/



STYLING CREDITS

Hair: Truth - Jackie - latte (new!)
Shirt: Ingenue - Lepidoptera Blouse :: Blouse :: Hot Cocoa
(new!) *mwuahs Betty Doyle*
Gloves: Cynful - [ Cynful ] Gloves Kiss Pink - Tattoo
Eyes: Poetic Colors - eyes by LL - bright - gold beach
Makeup: Kyoot - Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Soft Brown)
Undereye tattoo: Bubble - [ bubble ] Face Tattoo Bottom Flower (both sides)L
Milkshake earrings: Love Soul - [ Love Soul ] Pierce*Shake-Strawberry*
Milkshake treat: Love Soul - [ Love Soul Shake*Strawberry*
Necklace: Caroline's Jewelry @ The Call for Couture - Butterflies in Paris Necklace
Skin: Laq - LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Peach] Glow skin
Pose:
Juxtapose