Aug 24, 2010

Back To School, by Sulky Schoolgirl

So I decided to send my avi back to school 'cuz it's that time of year and 'cuz . . . I had just won this free schoolgirl outfit that I spied on Lucky Kitty Crew. Heh.
Here I was, halfway into a good sulk about having gotten detention my very 1st day (smoking isn't allowed? What?) when this troublemaking guy next to me started bragging about how he has to do detention every day this week. He must've done something really bad (I never did find out what) but hearing that did make me feel better. *mwuahs Gavin*

Btw smoking is really bad for you. Don't do it. *inhales deeply*
Here's me having my big nerd moment in chem lab.
I usually make a point to avoid huge glasses that take up half my face, so I wasn't in the finest mood that these were required for class (something about dangerous chemicals, blah blah blah). I was halfway to another sulk until I realized that the patch on this lab coat was actually pretty cool.

Wow, our science experiment worked! I really didn't think I'd get my styrofoam planets to levitate + zoom around me like that. The deep and profound mysteries of science!
Time to tweet the latest classroom gossip. Sulky Schoolgirl love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who likes to sulk about a good many things)

STYLING CREDITS

*This post was inspired by the For The Love of . . . Science hunt, where there's tons of free stuff to get your SL silly on. *mwuahs Rhed Rhode*

Schoolgirl uniform look:
Skirt + top: Arai - School uniform 06-LE - lucky board prize -
free
Tie: Zeery - Silk Tie Men [] Brick -
$5L
Cigarette: Persona - cigarette solo (mouth) -
free
Hairpin: Zeery - Zeerys Hair Pins [] Hearty Red -
$10L
Shoes: Pixel Mode - [PM] Pixel Mode : Baby T's - Plain - Blood
Socks: Pig - Argyle Sock M. Suspender - Shudder
Hair:
Maitreya - Nimue - Almond
Skin:
Mynerva - Caramel~Misti Noir+Classic Red~Blonde Brows Cleavage
Eyes:
Negaposi - Fantastic Eyes - Grave
Lashes:
Cake - Bedroom Lashes

Lab coat look:
Lab science coat + pocket protector: Boof - Nerdy Lab Coat (Fem Fatale) + Pocket Protector - For The Love of . . . Science hunt gift (buy tiny blue robot for
$0L) - free
Glasses: Tasty - Nerdorable RED GLASSES - For The Love of . . . Science hunt gift (buy tiny blue robot for
$0L) - free
Keychain: Cool Beans - FTLO Science - Keychain - For The Love of . . . Science hunt gift (buy tiny blue robot for
$0L) - free
Hand beaker + mouth tube: Boof - Poison Beaker and Mouf Tube (Yellow) - For The Love of . . . Science hunt gift (buy tiny blue robot for
$0L) - free
Robot: 99 Elephants - For The Love of . . . Science hunt gift (buy tiny blue robot for
$0L) - free
Goggles: Boof - Gaggle Goggles - For The Love of . . . Science hunt gift (buy tiny blue robot for
$0L) - free
Gloves:
Emery - Gloves Studded #Fucsia
Planetary look:
Dress: Acid & Mala - .:A&M:. Cami Dress - Pink Slices - FTLO.. Hunt - For The Love of . . . Science hunt gift (buy tiny blue robot for
$0L) - free
Hair:
Maitreya - Nimue (shown above in Almond; shown in Walnut in planets pic)
Gloves: Emery - Gloves Studded #Fucsia
Neck ribbon:
Emery - Bow #Burgundy (from Top In Shoulder Pad Horse #Black Shirt)
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Baby T's: Black
Rotating floating planets: It's Cake - Center of the Universe (wear me) - FTLO.. Hunt - For The Love of . . . Science hunt gift (buy tiny blue robot for
$0L) - free
Pose: With Love & Squalor