Jun 9, 2011

Meet Rocky!

I decided to take my Alaskan Husky puppy Rocky out for a walk today. He likes warehouses, which was perfect 'cuz his doggie tote is stuffed full of bones + treats + such for playing.
Rocky is part of creator Jon Haskell's brand-new line of Alaskan Husky dogs + as a special gift for Style Academy, Jon has agreed to gift his puppy tote bag for $1L for a limited time! I'm showing a teaser today 'cuz I was sooo excited for you to meet Rocky; be sure to check back re: when you can scoopie him in-store.

In the meantime, you can grab this camo bodysuit for free at Shine, which I so loved with these $1L (!) Burberry leggings + fingerless arm gloves at Shania's; my awes gold-studded, feather-trimmed vest + headband were nice accessories finds at The Sea Hole's $50L sale.

I've had a lotta questions about this arm tat + the orange slice purse that I blogged yesterday. The purse isn't quite ready yet, but you can scoopie the tat at my li'l store called Flasher (as in, adding a li'l flash to your style). Unlike my RL jewelry stuffs, this endeavor is gonna be supercasual, so without a lotta fanfare -- this is actually my only thing in the store atm, which isn't at all finished (but grab G's pretty chandelier shadow wall decal!) -- I've set out this "Military Love" tat for $1L; it's available until I decide I'm sick of it, hehe.

Rocky Balboa love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Arm tattoo: Flasher - Military Love - buy donut on plate; buy pizza nearby for another tattoo gift! - $1L (new!)
Husky pup bag w/ doggie treats: AAA Sculpty Creations Animals - H
usky Pup & Bag - special gift for Style Academy *mwuahs Jon Haskell* (new!) *COMING SOON!
Hair: Truth - Kalia Streaked - espresso (new!) *mwuahs Truth Hawks*
Burberry fingerless arm gloves: Shania's Sock Shop - buy from 2nd floor mannequin (located near the middle-ish of the floor) - $1L (new!)
Camo bodysuit: Shine - group gift - free (new!)
Skirt: Kyoot - He Loves Me Best Dress (Red - Group Gift) - previously free
Shoes: SLink - Lulu Stilettos White (new!)
Eyes: Aphotic Gloom @ CH1C - Clarus Eyes (Daisy) (new!)
Pose: Long Awkward Pose