Jun 28, 2011

Just My Imagination

II

It feels good to be home but, it takes time to get settled in. This also applying to sl, but there will always be great stuff to show and events you should check out. Project RandoMuseum is going on from 6/25 till 7/24, with a display of gatcha vendors from good creators. I perfer gatcha vendors over trying to decide because it will take me a decade to choose. The clothes Im wearing are a mix of new summer collections from The Secret Store and "d.Select", a new line from DeeTaleZ. I will show more from each collection in my next post.

I

III

Credits

Skin: YS &YS - "Liu" /12 sky by Monicuzza BabencoHair: Magika hair - Roots edition "Hanna" by Sabina GullySweater: d.Select - Little cotton jacket / yellow green by Steffi VillotaBlouse: Priss. - One Shoulder satin top / black by Erin WinterwolfSkirt: Cherie's Flared skirt / Batic by Maylee OhAccessories: Mon Tissu - "Favorite Readers" by Elie Spot (past group gift)Necklace: Atelier - Pearl and Chain necklace / black by Aya Huldschinsky (PRM item)Shoes: KAO - ankle strap shoes / turquoise by Kao Sands (PRM item)Poses: Maitreya, Marukin, DraneqoLocation: Nordari