Jun 6, 2011

Living For Layla

I never pegged myself as much of a contest person, but I've entered a couple recently + found that they're a great tool for dusting off the ol' Photoshop skills (i.e., teaching me how very far I still have to go). Since I'd been living in Glam Affair's "Layla" skin anyway, the photography contest presented an interesting challenge: how to style a tightly-cropped, face close-up in a compelling way. At the end of the day, I decided on using only my avatar's body parts (hair, eyes, lashes) to "frame" the skin in the most natural way possible, in order to let the skin's lovely incandescent "glow" truly shine. Take a look.


Btw this 2nd shot shows you this week's new goddessa "Leilani" headband style by Truth, which comes complete with tropical hair flowers (in an assortment of colors) + long, luscious, wavy locks. *mwuahs Truth Hawks*

Many thanks to the Glam Affair folks for offering this fun self-testing ground. Inspired love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/
(who's constantly inspired by the endless creativity of my fellow SLers!)

STYLING CREDITS

1st pic:

Hair: Truth - Teshan Streaked - espresso *mwuuuaaaauahs Truth Hawks*
Skin: Glam Affair - Glam Affair- Layla Light - L 07
*mwuahs M4ri1yn Magic*
Lingerie: LoveLace - Neopolitan . Giftset
Pose: pda (creator
Izzy Bereznyak)

2nd
pic:
Skin: Glam Affair - Glam Affair- Layla Light - D 13 *mwuahs M4ri1yn Magic*
Hair: Truth - Leilani Streaked - swedish (new!) *mwuahs Truth Hawks*
Pose: pda (creator Izzy Bereznyak)