Nov 15, 2010

Humming Along

Every once in awhile I remember to hit my fave stores to see what's new-ish + a recent visit to the Humming store revealed a generous pickings of $1L gifties set out. For anyone new to this brand, the pieces are demure, girlish + pretty; I hadn't yet scoopied this red floral tank dress, which I paired with some striking new black herringbone pants by Spirit Store.
In other news, I decided to put my poor gummie bear to work today. He hate me now. *mwuahs my poor gummie bear*

Humming along love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who gets by with a li'l humming during the day)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Dress: Humming - ::humming:: flowerDress A- $1L
Hair:
Truth - Cady Streaked - caramel (new!) *mwuahs Truth Hawks*
Nails: MStyle - Mstyle Nails - Animals on the Moon (new!) *mwuahs Mikee Mokeev*
Leggings: Spirit Store - Spirit Store - Katerine pants 2
(new!) *mwuahs Spirit Osmus*
Bag: Croire - [croire] vintage floral tote (5)
Skin: Laq - LAQ ~ Jewel 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Bow necklace: Miel - Elle Uber bow
Socks: Pig - Duotone Socks Mit Suspenders - HUZZAH!!!
Shoes:
Kookie - *Kookie* Powder Puff - bordeaux
Makeup:
[ a.e.meth ] - Miss Vicious Eyeshadow (Black)
Pose: Olive Juice

*N.B.: 'Course no music fan can hear the word "Humming" without recalling the epic album of that most earnest '90s pop music icon, Duncan Sheik. Here's the song that always gives me chills, no matter how many times I hear it. -- The line of the song: "It must have been that yesterday, was the day that I was born." Precisely how this jaded NYCer feels these days. Enjoy.