Jan 12, 2011

I'm in the city!!

Hi there Sweetpies!! Steffy here and no this isn't some glitch, I am for real blogging @ Slexy Fashionista !! I was super excited and almost fangirling when Teshan asked me to make a post here. As maybe many of you this was one of the first SL fashion blogs I met and I still amazed with the sweetness and great items that still be posted here!!
Took me some time to decide what to blog here and was really looking forward to do some very cute and sweet look but ,why doing something Teshan does so well? :D So just grabbed a bunch of pretty items and drove myself to Kowloon to take some pics. Hope you enjoy. SKIN: -Glam Affair - Jadis - Natural 08(b)
GLASSES: A:B glass black - Lucky Board
BOOTS:*RRS* Urbanite Shoe -Extending a helping hand Event (100%) *
VEST:::C'est la vie !:: nordic vest(red) - Group Gift @ store
SHIRT: Miamai_Loon Shirt - Subscribo Gift (men's)
BAG: Miamai Women's subscribo gift
NECKPIECE: Clown Muffler by GATO - 30L
HAIR: "LoQ Hairs" Tiramisu - Ash Black @ Fashion House - 50L (2 colors)
SKIRT: HouseofFox :: Forever Spring - Opening Gift

POSES: xbordeaux has poses nice poses from 0-50L give it a look ;)

*Extending a helping hand is an event in SL that will be on from 11th to January 31st. This event is to help to raise funds to help people who lost their home in Australia (Queensland) due to the floods.