Jan 5, 2011

Wide Open Spaces

03

Hey SLexy fashionistas! Its Journey Lorakeet posting today. Tesh asked me awhile back if I could guest blog and I couldnt say no. She takes super cute pictures and affordable looks for you guys, so I hope I can do just the same. I put together todays look as "turning over a new leaf" in mind. The place I took these shots are from the beautiful LuLa sim , home of new collaboration, Mon Tissu. To fit in with the theme, I put together these pretty freebies to make it work.

01

Courtisane , just released the purple version of the Mari Lu boots for their subscribo members. The brown version Im wearing can be exclusively be found at Enkys Dollar Store , where my donna flora earrings are also from. Perfect place to get some freebies for only 1L. One of my favorite jewlery makers, Dark Mouse has released some new hairs and updated some of her older ones. She kindly set the Alex hairstyle free and you can buy the fatpack free too so, hurry up before it's gone.

02

Another store that has reopened with a new location is Doppelganger Inc. who has put out this tux dress as a gift. I hope this gets made in more colors because I wanted to wear it with everything. Another little store I discovered is *Latte* who has adorable fur coats, dolly dresses and these freebie jewel tight set you can grab off the wall near the entrance. My other accessories are from previous collections from the dressing room. If you havent been to either dressing rooms, I suggest you go for high quality items offered for the fraction of the original price.

04

Credits:

Skin: (fd) 111 skin - Paris Peach / brown brows by Toast Bard *not available anymore
Hair: DarkMouse - "Alex" / brown 4 by Mouse Mimistrobell * freebie
Dress: Doppelganger Inc. - Tux Dress by Syler Morgane *opening gift
Top: Zenith fashion - LeBlanc top by Miffyhoi Rosca * past DIHM gift
Tights: Latte - Jewlery tights / brown 1 by Cafelatte Snowfield *freebie
Belt: -Veschi- Pashmina Belt pelvis/ beige by Alla Ruff * previous TDR item
Necklace: {mon tissu} - Antique Filigree Heart Chain by Elie Spot *past opening group gift
Earrings: Donna Flora - dark earrings by Squinternet Larnia * 1L
Shoes: Courtisane - Marie Lu boots / brown by Enktan Gully *1L
Poses: Nox. , Croire (Props and Pose Fair)
Second Spaces - Mismatched Dining Watering Can Planter by Elle Kirshner