Oct 6, 2011

Bedhead Chic

I normally wouldn't describe myself as a boho chic kinda gal, but I couldn't let this week slip by without a close-up of this week's new "Luana" style by Truth, featuring these long, crinkled, bedhead tresses just begging to get your fingers tangled in. Combs 'n brushes? Phooey.
Since I also can't bring myself to take off this new Fishy Strawberry sweater dress (this time in indigo blue & black), I thought I'd show you how this muted dark palette works as such a pretty foil against these deep auburn locks. A new chocolate-lipped "Nils" skin by MonS added warm tones, while this spectacular crystal collar new by Donna Flora lent some superluxe sparkle. -- My baby red panda Boxer (blame Gavin for the name) was just along for the ride. Hehe.

Bedhead boho love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/
(who fights bedhead hair every day!)

STYLING CREDITS

Hair: Truth - Luana - marmalade (new!) *mwuahs Truth Hawks*
Necklace: Donna Flora - AMARCORD copper necklace (new!) *mwuahs Squinternet Larnia*
Dress: *Fishy Strawberry* @ 4.44.4444 - *Fishy Strawberry* Four Dress (with Belt) Blue (new!) *mwuahs Fae Eriksen*
Skin: MONS - Nil2 Tan Skin light brown -candy (chocolate lips) (new!) *mwuahs Ekilem Melodie*
Nails: Tres Blah - -tb- Nail Colour (Eggplant)
Poses: Everglow (new!) *mwuahs Fanny Willis*