Oct 29, 2011

Drippy

Today me + my free bear Squirt were messing around with my new giant free paint tube that I won at the Kue daily gatcha. I had no idea paint was so drippy; luckily this poofy tulle skirt dress was free, so I simply grabbed myself another one when it got a li'l messy.
Drippy love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Hair: Truth - Cate Streaked - espresso (new!) *mwuahs Truth Hawks*
Dress: ::C'est la vie !:: - ::Tule dress(Zombie popcorn Hunt5)
- find/buy red & white popcorn bag for $0L - free
Bear on arm: *^@RD@^* - Kumapon(wear) - buy boxes + other things along the wall for this + other gifts - free
Shoes: Elikatira - [e] Move Pumps - Fire - 70% off sale (NOTE: thru 10/30 only!) - $55L
Socks: Kyoot - Lacey White Knee Socks
Gloves: Kyoot - The Clocks Are Broken Gloves (White)
Paint tube w/ pose: Kue - [KUE!] oil color tube -hold- - $0L daily gatcha (click red gumball machine behind counter for daily prize) - free