Oct 23, 2011

I Belong in a Punkin Patch

The season of pumpkins is upon us and I just had to share this cute little animated costume with you. Miel sent out two punkin-esque dresses in their subscribe-o (just click on it and check history to get yours) specifically for Halloween - one with little animated faces (pictured) and the other with an animated pumpkin backpack. The faces change from smiley-tongue-out to terrifyingly adorable vampire!

Pumpkin

To round out the costume aspect of this look, I've added My UglyDorothy's Who Did It Again skin from the lucky board - a cute makeup-drawn cat nose and whiskers. Don't I look just like a kitty who's popping out of a pumpkin? No, you say? Ah, well. :P

The owl legwarmers are from Argyle Anonymous at the Depraved Nation Halloween Gatcha festival for only 25L (zomg!!) which paired beautifully with one of my absolute favorite Seasons Hunt items - the Creek Moccasin boots by Willow. I just love fringe-y shoes! All these items will be gone by October 31st, so make sure you grab them quickly!

dress & hat: Miel: Pumpkin Couture - sub-o gift until Oct 31
legwarmers: Argyle Anonymous - Depraved Nation Halloween Gatcha
shoes: Willow: Creek Moccasin - Seasons Hunt Fall
ring - Mons: Pupy Cat - Fashionably Late last week
skin - My UglyDorothy: who did it again - Lucky Board
eyes - Poetic Colors: forest cat (previous gift)
hair - Lelutka: Toni