Oct 18, 2011

The Seasons Hunt

*waves* Hey there! I'm Katya, new blogger to Slexy Fashionista and just so excited to be here! Tesh invited me to show off some goodies from one of my favorite events in SL - The Seasons Hunt. Thank you, Tesh!! ❤❤ Just in case you've missed the hoopla and oodles of fashion blogs covering it, the Fall and final edition of this hunt started just a few days ago and will last through October 29. Here's a small preview:

Seasons Hunt  for SLexy Fashionista

For landmarks and more information, be sure to visit The Seasons Hunt blog.
For pictures of the hunt items, you can check out my other blog-haunt: Seraphim
And for help in world, be sure to join the Seasons Hunt group!

Have fun hunting!

From the Seasons Hunt:
dress: Ingenue - Bijou dress
tattoo: Miss Shippe's Studio - Always sweater weather on my heart tattoo
bag: Duh - Seasons Hunt Fall Bag
jacket: The Secret Store - Tangram Blazer in Cherry
hair: fri.day - Apple hair in Natural Ginger
pose: Olive Juice - Thriller pose set
background: Umwelt - Harvest skybox

Also wearing:
skin: tres blah @ Collabor88 - C88 Dewy skin with freckles tattoo


Thank you so much for inviting me, Tesh!! ❤❤❤