Dec 27, 2010

Dangerous With That Plunger

You know all that stuff you hear about Waste Management being thugged out + run by gangstas? It's all true. Luckily, 'twuz nuthin' that me + my trusty plunger couldn't handle. *rubs eye*
I thought that candy pink would be a cheerful color choice for my tres glam new job, so I grabbed these kawaii goodies that I saw on The Lucky Dispatch. This floofy chiffon skirt + matching lion-faced top are both free; I'm also wearing a pretty collarbone tat that Gavin made for me this Xmas, that says "Dream" (not only the moniker of our most gracious friend, but also a tat I wear in RL) which I convinced Gavin to offer at SLexy's temp HQ for $1L (buy the pizza slice on the counter + wave hello to the foxes while you're there).
Triple *mwuahs* to Truth Hawks for this playfully floofy updo, to creator LiLO Glom for this pouty-lipped skin + to Substrom Daysleeper for dropping this glorious black shiner eye tat on me. -- Plumbing is not for the faint of heart, I tell ya.

Champion plunger skills
love + fashionista kisses to all!


xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who tries to avoid plunger deployment in RL)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Hair: Truth - Kai Streaked - almond (new!) *mwuahs Truth Hawks*
Skin: JeSyLiLO - *JeSyLiLO*:::MoLy:::*TanSkin*J3(Makeup)*BT ( Matte )
(new!) *mwuahs LiLO Glom*
Black eye: Sticky Kiss - black eye - right
(new!) *mwuahs Substrom Daysleeper*
Neck tat: Lionypaw - Dream Tattoo Collarbone (buy pizza slice on counter) -
$1L *mwuahs Gavin McGinnis*
Pickle necklace: Concrete Flowers - CONCRETE FLOWERS- CHRISTMAS PICKLE NECKLACE (buy sign on wall near entryway) -
$1L
T-shirt: Y&R - .::Y&R::. Amazing~T-shirt - group lucky board prize - free
Skirt: Chocolate Atelier - ::c.A.:: Tulle skirt "Pink"(LB) - lucky board prize -
free
Bow belt: Tokidoki - (TokiD) ribbon belt (pink) - group gift - free
Hello Kitty mouth pez: Lostwood - Hello Kitty Candy Dispenser (blue) -
free
Mini ice cream cone necklace + earrings: YM.X. - [Y.M.X.] ice cream earrings chocolate *mwuahs Vixanne Nightfire*
Glo
ves: Cynful - [ Cynful ] Gloves Kiss Green - Nails + Tattoo
Socks: Honey Kitty - *H+K*gacha-09(babypink)candy socks
Plunger: RC Cluster - -RC- Plunger - $25L
Pose:
Everglow