Jun 16, 2014

Amelie et les petites: Episode "Alpacalypse"

Amelie et les petites: Episode "Alpacalypse" - Mommy, my luggage weighs me a lot! Can my llama hold it to me?!

Mommy, my luggage weighs me a lot! Can my llama hold it to me?!

Adult 1 (left)
Dress: Mikunch Petit Mexico OP - @ Kustom9
Boots: FBD Hippie Boots Native beads
Hat: Caramba Mexican sombrero Zapotec blue - 9L
Bag: ::C'est la vie !:: beads&fringe bag gacha (leather brown)
Bracelet 1: Casual Lies Leather Bracelet Mesh Down
Bracelet 2: Casual Lies 2 Gems Bracelet
Socks: ~Cannibelle~ Plain Ankle Socks - @ Fashion For Life
Maracas: .:SHAPE:. Maracas with Dance - 1L
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Hope - New!
Mesh head: Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky
Pose: Imeka Claire - @ Kustom9
(modified arms / head position using Animare Pose & Animation System)

Adult 2 (right)
Dress: Mikunch Mexico OP - @ Kustom9
Boots: *COCO* CowboyBootsWithSocks (FloralSand)
Bag: Pure Poison - Flowers Cabin HandBag - @ Fashion For Life
Bracelet: Casual Lies Celtic Mesh Bracelet
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer  Earrings - Matinee Shimmer
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Honey- New!
Mesh head: Slink Visage Mesh Head - Emma
Pose: *~*HopScotch*~* They call me the wanderer Stick - @ Fashion For Life

Skin applier: [theSkinnery] Xiao (Slink Visage) champagne
Hands/feet: Slink
Hands tattoo: :Moon amore:

Kids
Complete ouftit: {Lil Big Me} Steph Outfit
Hair: Tiny Bird - I Want To Be Well - Natural Auburn Brown - no longer available
Trunk: =IZUMIYA= Free Trunk Denim - free
Body: ToddleeDoo Body baby Girl
Skin: VCO Skin _  LOLO <Pure>
Llamas: {theosophy} Alpacalypse - @ @ The Arcade
Pose 1 (left): Pose: *~*HopScotch*~* They call me the wanderer Stick - @ Fashion For Life
Pose 2: .::Kirin Poses::. Cute Summer Pose Pack - @ Kustom9

Location: Offbeat

by Amelie Fravoisse