Jun 7, 2013

Baby Unicorned.

Did you know that baby unicorns awaken in the middle of the night? I caught this one with its mama the other night. Luckily I was wearing my own unicorn horn -- plus this slightly scandalous corset that's new by The Plastik -- to help "blend" in better under the cover of night. I think it worked pretty well, since I even got the baby one to grant me a wish. -- Only, I can't tell you what it is, hehe.
Horned. Baby unicorned love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Lingerie: The Plastik - :[P]:- Seren Corset-Cinch [XS]:// Corioli; worn with [P]:- Seren Straps [XS]:// Coriolis (new!) *mwuahs Aikea Rieko* 
Eyes: ~Tableau Vivant~ Galaxy eyes - Moon (new!) *double mwuahs Aida Ewing & M4ri1yn Magic*
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ @ The Arcade - Lory Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - Ash - RARE (new!) *mwuahs MissAllSunday Lemon*
Skin: Glam Affair @ The Arcade - Lulu 04 DK (new!) *double mwuahs Aida Ewing & M4ri1yn Magic*
Unicorn horns: +Half-Deer+ @ The Arcade - Sweet Dreams Unicorn Set (Berry Lemon) (new!) *mwuahs Anya Ohmai*
Bowtie: [Iruco] @ The Arcade - gacha / bow tie necklace (nv) (new!)
Panties: Fishy Strawberry - *Fi-St* Lingerie -  Soignee Nude (panties) *mwuahs Fae Eriksen*