Jan 3, 2012

Waitin' for Some Sugah

Can you believe that I wore this fancy lingerie + gorges new Truth updo to impress Gavin + all he cared about was watching his big important football game. -- O wells, at least I got some quality alone time with my delicious munchies. *attempts a glam lounging pose; falls off the bench*
Red lollipops: 1 of my fave instant mood elevators, in any life. Plus it matched my skivvies today. Hehe.
G better be bringing home some really fancy Cheetos after this. Sugah sweet love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Hair: Truth - Velvet w/Roots - espresso - $200L Stumblebum Brigade sale (new!) *mwuahs Truth Hawks*
Linge
rie: *Fishy Strawberry* @ TDR - Lingerie - Incanto Red (new!) *mwuahs Fae Eriksen*
Pose: Le Poppycock (new!) *double mwuahs Julliette Bade & Olivia Lalonde*