Feb 23, 2010

2 Indulgences

Sometimes you just gotta break from the frugalista mode + indulge. Check out this smexeh new party dress by Miamai, a 'natch with the new "Robin" shoes by Stiletto Moody.
The simplicity of this asymmetrical 1-shoulder dress really lets singular details like the silver tubing pop thru on this look.
For anyone in the mood to indulge, there's currently another group member-only 40% off sale going on at $$$tiletto Moody so if there was ever a time to treat yo'self, now is prolly the time (I believe it's still $0L to join the group for now). *mwuahs* to my fellow Free*Styler Suri Christen for telling me about this sale (my IM/NC cappage situation basically makes me miss all notices these days -- especially the good ones).
Just 'cuz I know some will ask, these lovely "Robin" shoes I'm wearing are new so they are unfortunately not on sale (I believe the sale applies to 2009 items only).

What's life without a few indulgences? Love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who wants indulging to be like, a job)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS:

Shoes: Stiletto Moody - Bare Robin (BlackRed) v1.30
Dress (includes gloves + fur trim): Miamai - Enua Black
Skin: Leafy - *L*Miso Lune_Nude-LB
Hair: Dernier Cri - Cloud - Black Shades
Necklace: CCD - Christina
Eyes:
Negaposi - Glass Eyes - Raven
Lashes: Glow Studio - Avantgarde. eyelashes - Linka's - previous $14L sale
Poses by:
Flowey