Jul 14, 2013

Coiffed @ Hair Fair 2013 (Part 2): Mini-Ponyed.

As anyone who reads this blog already knows, I kinda have a thing for ponys. So it only made sense that when I laid eyes on this mini-sideways-pouffy one at Hair Fair 2013 -- especially with the split heavy bangs -- I knew it had to be mine.
Coiffed @ Hair Fair 2013 (Part 2): Mini-Ponyed. This style is by LaViere, and I must add that this booth was 1 of the cutest at the event: all the styles are versatile and romantic, and definitely worth a demo; plus I love all the mini-streaks that you get, even in the dark shades like this light black that I'm wearing here. This shot also shows a nicely-made free pair of diamond studs, and also why my absolute new fave brown eye is this new "Scoria" shade by Ikon, which might just be the liveliest, richest, most chocolatey brown eye I've ever slipped on my avi.

So much hair, so much shopping! Mini-ponyed love + fashionista kisses to all!


xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

 STYLING CREDITS

Split heavy bangs updo pony: -LaViere- @ Hair Fair 2013 - Gemma Short Bangs/Black (new!)
Top: ::{u.f.o}:: @ Collabor88 - coloration t shirts - black  - S top long (new!) *mwuahs Charming Meiler*  
Earrings: HUDSON'S Clothing Co. - MENS Diamond Collection Gift - Diamond Stud Earrings UniSex - group gift - free
Skin: Essences - *CHO skin* ~ Light Rose 01 ~ brunette (new!) *mwuahs Inka Mexicola* 
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes - Scoria (ML) (new!) *mwuahs Ikon Innovia* 
Pose: Le Poppycock *double mwuahs Julliette Bade & Olivia Lalonde*