Dec 4, 2011

❥ An End Brings A New Beginning

December it's actually here, and with it cold winds that bring a myriad of feelings, where you think mere memories, in your dreams, what did you get and what does not. Where a warm hug is more than enough to warm up, finally. .. I know that December is another month of the year, but for me, is much more than that :) <3

This picts here. .. well.. was my first picts on cute places. .. and I really enjoy it. .. I hope get more and more picts like this ones. .. This post means a lot for me hope u like it <33


I just want to dream with you, cus i never meet you. . .. But i'm pretty sure. .. that in a little time we'r gonna be together . ..


For my mommy. .. <3

.:CreDiTs:.

Hair:
Skin:
[PF] Elly - Pure/
Ears:
**Cute Bytes** BabyElven Ears
Piercing:
:GAUGED: Snake Bites & Septu
Nose ice:
[Pumpkin] Icicles on my nose
Shirt:
*COCO*_TankTop-withSunglasses(White)
Cardi:
=IZUMIYA=Border Cardigan Set/Black
Pants:
~ imbue. Retro Highwaist Pants in Blue {at vintage fair}
Boots:
.: vive nine :. RITA Boots in Dark Grey


Huggs!

1 comments:

Nicandra Laval said...

Sure i like your post Kate .. nice pictures

Post a Comment