Apr 3, 2011

BENT! has a gift for you !!

It is my REZ day !

Come pick up your gift at BENT!  
 I've also set two of my pose packs at 50L for a limited time.


I'm also participating in the Glance Front Row, an in-world tour involving 50 of SL’s fashion-forward designers and contributors to the fashion community through clothing, skins, shapes, accessories.  These poses will never be sold again and are exclusive to the Glance Front Row event, ending April 30th.  These are not only exclusive, but the funds go to a great cause, Relay for Life !   I know there are many charity events going on right now; that is why I have set this first pose series at 50L.  A little bit can go a long way if we all work together.

Series of 4 poses : 50L 

Bent! for Glance Front Row - More Bent


Series of 11 poses : 150L exclusive to Glance Front Row 2011

Bent! simply bent for Glance front row 2011

One last thing, I have a subscribe now. yay me.