Jul 9, 2011

I've Got Le.Look!

I was both surprised + deeply gratified to get a coveted invite by that most thoughtful ambassador of all things SL, Strawberry Singh, to be this month's guest stylist at Le.Look! -- The (dream) fashionista assignment: to style, photograph + create 3 images showing a female + male look, using items by the A-list group of Le.Look! stores.
I had first noticed this retro-fab, 1-shoulder top & feather pants (!) ensemble on Style Academy since it oozed that certain ooh la la, je ne sais quoi of glam South Beach nightlife (i.e., downtown chic with just a touch of flamboyance), which inspired me to theme these shots around the concept of "Miami Nights." -- As with all new photography challenges, I wanted to push myself to try something new; for me, this was in-world shooting for 2 out of 3 of these images for this pictorial (vs creating backgrounds in good ol' trusty Photoshop). Take a look.
*Mwuahs* to Berry for providing my first official advertising assignment (and for thinking of me in the 1st place!) + also to SLexy's own Gavin McGinnis for taking the time to shoot + style these looks with me.

Full styling credits can be found on the Le.Look! blog. Miami nights love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/